Topping up your nol card has never been easier! This 3-step process will allow you to top up your nol card online in a matter of minutes. Get ready to enjoy the convenience of topping up (recharge) your nol card without the hassle of going out and waiting for long queues.
Recharge your nol Card Online from RTA Website
- First, you will need to go to the RTA website. Make sure that you have your nol tag ID, email address and your credit or debit card details ready so that you can easily recharge your card.
2. Enter your card details: Your nol tag ID, your email address and the amount you want to charge and then click next
3. Agree to the terms and conditions and click next
4. Choose your favorite payment method and enter your contact information and then click on pay button to complete the process.
It is required to maintain a minimum balance of 7.5 AED on the card
An anonymous card can be topped up with 1,000 AED and a registered card with 5,000 AED
The pending top-up will then be activated when you use your card at any online parking meter or metro gate within 45 minutes to 4 hours or at any of the Solar Top-up Machines.
3 other alternative ways to top up your nol card
1. RTA Smart Apps:
- nol Pay app (Apple Store, Android, Huawei)
- RTA Dubai app (Apple Store, Android, Huawei)
- S’hail app (Apple Store, Android, Huawei)
2. Mahboub Chatbot
- Mahboub Chatbot on RTA Website
- Mahboub Chatbot on RTA Dubai App
- Mahboub Chatbot on RTA S’hail App
3. Ticket Vending Machines
- Ticket Vending Machines available at all Metro stations
- Ticket Office Machines available at all Metro stations
- Bus Solar-Powered Machines located in selected bus stops.