In this article you will learn how to check your nol card balance, the smart card used for public transportation in Dubai. Discover the different ways to check your balance online, through a mobile app, at retail outlets, and at Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) machines. Keep your nol card balance in check and avoid any inconvenience.
What is RTA nol card?
If you’re a regular user of public transportation in Dubai, you may be familiar with the nol card.
Nol card is a smart card that can be used to pay for fares on the Dubai Metro, buses, and water buses. In order to use your nol card efficiently, it is important to regularly check the balance to ensure that you have enough credit to pay for your fares. In this article, we will explain the different ways to check the balance on your nol card.
4 ways to check your nol card balance
There are almost 4 different ways to check your nol card current balance whether it’s online or offline:-
- Online from RTA website.
- Through the RTA (Roads and Transport Authority) Dubai smart app from the App Store or Google Play.
- From RTA’s retail outlets.
- At any Automatic Fare Collection machines (Ticket Vending Machines) located in metro stations.
Alternatively, you can also check the credit of your nol card by sending an SMS to 600567000 with the text “BAL” followed by your nol card ID number.
How to check your nol card balance online from RTA website?
- Go to RTA website homepage
2. Click on Check nol Balance and enter your nol tag ID number
This is where you can find your nol tag ID number 👇
And then Click Search
You will then be able to view the current balance on your nol card, pending credit and your nol card expiry date.
How to check your nol card balance online from your mobile?
2. After you download the app on your mobile phone open it and then scroll down till you see nol section and then click on it
3. After you choose nol click on Check your nol balance
4. Enter your nol tag ID number and click on view balance
5. Once you click on view balance button you will be able to see your current nol card balance.
Read also: How to Top Up your nol Card Online?